For this project, the goal was to create the difference between a self portrait and a selfie. At first, I was so confused about this topic and didn't understand how there could be a difference. I took a picture based off of this link:
This photo inspired me a lot. I really liked the colors on the girl's face and the symbolism that the portrait expressed. Holding her face also shows that she's not taking it of herself.
I took 3 selfies that have snap chat filters on them because they are funny and resemble the difference because with the selfies you can tell that this is more personal and silly and doesn't symbolize much.
https://www.fotor.com/app.html#/collage/215025a0-7f85-11ea-b50d-1368e2e54ddc/classic
this is the portrait photo

these are the selfies.




.                                                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts