For this assignment we had to take pictures of everyday objects but make it look as compositional as possible with unique camera angles. However, the most interesting part about this is that we are using our phones to take pictures because our cameras are at school. For my first picture, I used lines as a compositional technique because the window shades create these lines as light is shining through. Also, the shades are making a lot of frames that shows the background image of the trees through the shades which is compositional. I used the contrast and exposure as best as I could except it doesn't give you as much control with the edits on SnapSeed than on Lightroom. For my second one, I took an above shot of my doorknob which was compositional because it's not a straight on angle. Also, there are multiple lines going through the doorknob which I thought was a fun little addition. Overall, using my phone for this project definitely was easier, but it limited by creative ability with editing and doesn't have the same quality in my opinion. I enjoy following with this class from home because it is enjoyable for me



Comments

Popular Posts