Day in My Life

https://vimeo.com/387163035/d53066caf2
This Day in My Life assignment was a very interesting project which had us take pictures throughout our home and school lives everyday. My approach on this project was to show the hallways and school in a lower quality and blurry way to show the transition during the slow and less exciting parts of my day. Then, I decided to show my friends and my home lifestyle in bright colors and more vibrant to show how friends and family are the most important part of my day. I liked the song because it fit the mood of my video which was showing what I was doing with one picture and the slow, aesthetic vibe of my video to reveal my slow and chill school day. This project was really fun to make and I loved watching everybody else's videos and approaches.






Comments

Popular Posts